الثلاثاء، 8 أكتوبر 2013

كنا أفترقنا نهار We were able to agree _Song Marwan Khour

The same day .. we were able to agree ..
To not burn the fire
Sit to each other and talking darling ..
Nor conceal each other secrets ..
Go together our journey ..
Together .. Decide .. choose ..
And from us Palm infected .. Neither hides nor confused ...
Tell me pantyhose .. Tell me tired .. Tell me upset ..
Tell me anything ..
It is not possible to you are be my life .. in moment .. and another to not be  ..
Go away front of my eyes .. And you spend away

****
Oh not me except you ..
Come on .. Carried me .. worries ..
All the world why I live in. .. ?
Was revived with you.
Behold, I ask you about your pain .. Why change the subject ..?
Dialogue between us was easy access .. What prevents you to answer me now..?!
Tell me pantyhose .. Tell me tired .. Tell me upset ..
Tell me something only ..

It is not possible to you are be my life ..and in Crazy moment 
You go away front of my eyes .. And you spend away


Orihara Kaoru  & Henmi Takehiko